Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WDS Error: "PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011"

Hi guys,

if you getting this error, on the PXE Boot, it could be that your workstation is saved on a WDS database for rejected and approved devices. To delete this entries you can run the following commands on your WDS server.

Wdsutil.exe /delete-autoadddevices /devicetype:rejecteddevices
Wdsutil.exe /delete-autoadddevices /devicetype:approveddevices


Now you are able to image the affected workstations.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advnced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You have done aan excelleent job. I will definitely
    digg iit and personally recommend to my friends. I am
    confidcent they'll bbe benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around yoir blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again verty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I may like this web site.
    He waas once entirely right. This submit actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative article, exactly wwhat I wanted to find.

    ReplyDelete